1. We all know that Jake Tapper is a serious newsman with great hair who is also just a real-life Ron Burgundy.
16. So think about it, will you, Jake?
Ed Hille/Philadelphia Inquirer / MCT
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›