2. Richard Nixon
Swims only at night.
4. George H.W. Bush was careful to not get photographed with his shirt off.
But he has helped us piece together what this would look like:
6. Eisenhower only appeared on the beach in military vehicles.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.