Although Reagan’s swimsuit hotness would be era dependent.
2. Richard Nixon
Swims only at night.
Nixon says: “Look at this plaid number.”
Obama might be the most photographed topless president ever.
That said, Obama has had plenty of beach training.
4. George H.W. Bush was careful to not get photographed with his shirt off.
Still, that didn’t keep him from having fans at the pool.
5. George W. Bush was also careful to not get photographed swimming.
But he has helped us piece together what this would look like:
6. Eisenhower only appeared on the beach in military vehicles.
7. LBJ liked to read memos to his grandkids while swimming.
Plus, Truman understood the most important accessory while swimming:
13. This is as close as we get to seeing Hoover in the drink.
15. Teddy Roosevelt would swim only if the animal he was riding at the time wanted to.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›