1. The Russian President was chilling out in Hanover for an industrial trade fair…
2. And then he was attacked by a topless protester.
The women were thought to be members of the feminist group Femen, who have protested Putin before.
4. “de Derp.”
6. Putin later said: “As for the protest, I liked it… I didn’t make out whether they were blondes, chestnut-haired or brunettes.”
7. He followed: “If someone wants to debate political questions, then it’s better to do it clothed rather than getting undressed. You should undress in other places, such as on nudist beaches.”
8. And Ryan Lochte says:
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.