1. The Russian President was chilling out in Hanover for an industrial trade fair…
2. And then he was attacked by a topless protester.
The women were thought to be members of the feminist group Femen, who have protested Putin before.
4. “de Derp.”
6. Putin later said: “As for the protest, I liked it… I didn’t make out whether they were blondes, chestnut-haired or brunettes.”
7. He followed: “If someone wants to debate political questions, then it’s better to do it clothed rather than getting undressed. You should undress in other places, such as on nudist beaches.”
8. And Ryan Lochte says:
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›