1. The White House released this photo on Saturday, with a standard request not to photoshop.
This is the standard disclaimer released with every photo posted to The White House’s Flickr Photostream: “The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”
7. But either way, not as badass as the Queen of England.
16. Others mocked Obama for not being very adept with firearms.
44. And some of the internet thought the whole photo was fake.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›