1. PRISM is the magazine of repute for the intellectual National Security crowd.
3. The college states that the magazine is meant “to inform members of U.S. Federal Agencies, allies, and other partners on complex and integrated national security operations.”
4. There are many copies of them laying around the college.
5. And many colorful editions.
6. PRISM also happens to be the name of the clandestine mega-spying program at the NSA and outed by now international man of mystery Edward Snowden.
7. It has gained a pretty terrible reputation worldwide.
Pawel Kopczynski / Reuters
8. So the question is: How much does the journal and the NSA program have in common?
9. And all the editors at PRISM say:
Here Are The Top Stories
- A large object discovered Wednesday on the coast of the island of Réunion belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour yesterday afternoon. Local authorities are investigating the incident.