1. The Harlem Globe Trotters showed up in D.C. Wednedsay in support of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition.
2. And they wore extremely dank shoes.
3. The two members of the team to show up went by the names Too Tall…
4. And Cheese.
5. For two miles the duo dribbled and skilled through downtown DC.
6. Past parks.
7. Along crosswalks.
8. And through busy intersections.
9. They were swarmed by media the entire way:
10. One of the funniest parts of the day was watching the gaggle of reporters trying to keep up with them.
12. The duo eventually got to the White House.
13. Where they goofed around and skilled a little more.
14. To the general bewilderment of those present.
16. They spun basketballs on kids fingers.
18. And on the fingers of semi-coordinated Aussies.
20. All in all a successful day for the Harlem Globe Trotters.
21. Even with and epic kiddie photobomb.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈