1. The Harlem Globe Trotters showed up in D.C. Wednedsay in support of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition.
2. And they wore extremely dank shoes.
3. The two members of the team to show up went by the names Too Tall…
5. For two miles the duo dribbled and skilled through downtown DC.
8. And through busy intersections.
9. They were swarmed by media the entire way:
10. One of the funniest parts of the day was watching the gaggle of reporters trying to keep up with them.
12. The duo eventually got to the White House.
13. Where they goofed around and skilled a little more.
14. To the general bewilderment of those present.
16. They spun basketballs on kids fingers.
18. And on the fingers of semi-coordinated Aussies.
20. All in all a successful day for the Harlem Globe Trotters.
21. Even with and epic kiddie photobomb.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!