1. This beautiful plane, which has been used as Air Force One multiple times, is now for sale.
2. She flew in the service of the United Stated government for 30 glorious years, transporting the President, Vice-President, First Ladies and thousands of other dignitaries.
According to the GSA: “In the thirty years this aircraft was assigned to the 89th Airlift Wing (Feb 1975-Sep 2005) it flew Presidential missions, Vice President, First Lady, Cabinet Secretaries (Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, others), Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives, Four-Star Generals, Admirals, Foreign Heads of State and other foreign dignitaries.”
3. According to pictures posted on the government’s bid page, the plane has a spiffy cockpit.
7. And a pimped out meeting room with a pull-out couch!
8. AND IT WOULD ONLY COST YOU 50 GRAND!
9. And you could do this EVERY DAY!
14. But this still costs extra:
15. H/T Ori Hoffer & Justin Herman
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›