The Senate Office of Education and Training offers many classes to workers in the Senate.
1. For instance, do you need help sleeping?
You can even bring a sleeping bag to the class.
2. The Senate also offers a class in forgiveness.
“Consequences of living with a grudge may include … weight gain.”
3. Do you need help with grammar?
The Senate Office of Education and Training should have taken this class.
4. Do you work with people who are older than you?
5. “Making small talk can be intimidating.”
” Discuss strategies for dealing with uncomfortable situations.”
6. Do you know how to sit?
7. And just in case you were wondering how the Senate manages their time, there is a class for that:
The Senate Office of Education and Training did not immediately get back with BuzzFeed on how much they spend a year for these classes.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️