The Senate Office of Education and Training offers many classes to workers in the Senate.
1. For instance, do you need help sleeping?
You can even bring a sleeping bag to the class.
2. The Senate also offers a class in forgiveness.
“Consequences of living with a grudge may include … weight gain.”
3. Do you need help with grammar?
The Senate Office of Education and Training should have taken this class.
4. Do you work with people who are older than you?
5. “Making small talk can be intimidating.”
” Discuss strategies for dealing with uncomfortable situations.”
6. Do you know how to sit?
7. And just in case you were wondering how the Senate manages their time, there is a class for that:
The Senate Office of Education and Training did not immediately get back with BuzzFeed on how much they spend a year for these classes.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.