The Senate Office of Education and Training offers many classes to workers in the Senate.
1. For instance, do you need help sleeping?
You can even bring a sleeping bag to the class.
2. The Senate also offers a class in forgiveness.
“Consequences of living with a grudge may include … weight gain.”
3. Do you need help with grammar?
4. Do you work with people who are older than you?
5. “Making small talk can be intimidating.”
6. Do you know how to sit?
7. And just in case you were wondering how the Senate manages their time, there is a class for that:
The Senate Office of Education and Training did not immediately get back with BuzzFeed on how much they spend a year for these classes.
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."