2. While exiting the plane, because it was super windy, the first lady’s dress kept flapping up.
3. Obama noticed the Marilyn Monroe moment about to happen….
6. There we go.
7. Under control now.
8. The President had to do the same thing this morning leaving Houston to go to Austin
9. Thanks, Obama!
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.