Your friendly federal government auction site wants to stock you up with last-minute, unique Christmas SWAG for your loved ones!
You could have Christmas dinner in one of these bad boys!
Only 3 million bucks!
Think of how much fun you and your friends will be having in this baby!
For the price of an iPhone.
Look at that captains chair and stove!
$140K is a bit high-end, but YOLO!
4. Need some fresh bling for a significant other?
*don’t ask where they got it.
The federal government’s got bling in all shapes and sizes.
6. Xbox 360: still a pretty cool present for your little sibling.
That’s like a quarter of the retail price.
There are some lesser models available too.
Reflection of the government employee taking the photo sold separately.
I’m sure the dust will wash off easily.
No questions asked!
The creepiest 25 bucks you will spend this holiday.
9. What grandfather does not want his own bulldozer?
$13K is a bit pricey, but think of the damage he could do!
10. What dad would not want this old-timey tractor?
PERFECT for your favorite Schnauzbart!
$732! Your dad will love you!
11. No man is an island right? But what if you owned your own island?!
What is up?! You could throw legendary ragers in here!
$25K is really not that much for your own island.
13. Have any of your family members ever wanted their own Social Security building?!
They can get this one in Dallas and be as social and secure as they want!
It comes with its own bus stop and look at that view!
14. Any Breaking Bad fans in your family? You can buy Hank Schrader’s house!
Or at least something that looks like it.
It has really high ceilings and a fireplace!
$120K is a steal!
15. How about an old fire truck for the collector in your family?