This post has been corrected to remove phrasings copied from the New York Times, as a quoted phrase misattributed to the Times piece.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
13. Even longtime administration supporter Ezra Klein called the site a “disaster,” saying, “They’ve done a terrible job on this website.”
Klein also added that there had been a “big traffic bottleneck, but behind that traffic bottleneck there’s now the worry that there are deeper, more systemic problems.”
14. And former Obama spokesperson Robert Gibbs called the rollout “excruciatingly embarrassing.”
- Game on: the Denver Broncos are playing the Carolina Panthers in the Super Bowl 50. We're bringing you the play-by-play 🏈🙌
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."