1. The Gadsden ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ flag has become an adopted banner for the Tea Party and Libertarian movements alike.
2. Now Obama allies have made their own version of the emblematic banner in support of Obamacare:
The sticker replaces the original 13 colonies snake with a stethoscope in a not-so-covert dig at the political groups who have been fighting tooth and nail for Obamacare’s repeal.
3. In an email sent out to supporters today, the Obama group Organizing For Action asks the recipient to like them on Facebook to receive their Obamacare bumper sticker.
4. OFA also shows how the Obamacare sticker would look on your computer and VW Bug:
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›