1. On Wednesday, President Obama asked everyone to start Tweeting photos of their personal injuries.
2. The initial reaction was mixed:
5. But then people actually started tweeting their injuries.
26. Some politicians joined in, but they have comms teams that vet campaigns like this.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›