1. Senator McConnell and Senate Republicans were in a jubilant mood yesterday after controversial gun control legislation failed to move forward in the Senate.
2. So Team Mitch, which is McConell’s campaign site decided to post a meme about the legislative victory.
5. And an anonymous supporter was thanked for sending it to them:
13. All’s fair in love and meme:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵