15. When she became the U.K.’s first female prime minister in 1979.
6. When she had this photo taken on Abbey Road.
2. When Meryl Streep played her in a movie called The Iron Lady.
Oh, and the term “Iron Lady” came from a Soviet defense newspaper describing her in 1976.
1. And if you watch only one 50-second clip of her, WATCH THIS:
RIP, Iron Lady.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.