1. FAB: This brilliant moustache.
2. DRAB: This moustache.
3. FAB: Big red sash pinned to a suit.
4. DRAB: These sweaty Transformers creeping on people.
5. FAB: Old-school political #SWAG
6. FAB: This afro.
7. DRAB: This pink hair mess.
8. FAB: Life-sized Duck Hunt.
9. DRAB: Marco Rubio 2016 booth.
10. FAB: This man in this three-piece.
11. DRAB: Man in shiny suit jacket and running pants.
12. FAB: Larry O’Connor’s microphone.
13. DRAB: This guy’s tiny red microphone.
14. FAB: Scotch and cigars bow-tie.
15. DRAB: This bowtie.
16. FAB: Breitbart News house party with a full Mariachi band.
Grover Norquist with Sergio Gor and Rachel Coolidge.
18. FAB: Rainbow mohawk, white suspenders dude.
20. DRAB: Scraggly pony-tail.
21. FAB: This HUGE piece of Bacon.
22. FAB: The girl who has “broken every CPAC dress code rule” in the first day.
23. DRAB: Soviet Obama hats.
24. FAB: Massive Jenga set that collapses and scares everyone.
25. DRAB: The SWAG-less, depressing College Republican table.
26. FAB: Colorful Revolutionary with copper pot and a huge flag.
27. DRAB: His less colorful outfit on the second day.
28. FAB: This colorful jacket.
29. DRAB: This rainbow jacket.
30. FAB: The booth with the basketball game.
31. DRAB: Paranoid conspiracy tables.
32. FAB: Legalize weed cowboy hat.
33. DRAB: Black, bedazzled cowboy hat.
34. FAB: This lovely, conservative Fairy-Godmother.
35. WE LOVE HER!
36. DRAB: This AR-15 necklace.
37. FAB: BuzzFeed speaking on a panel explaining importance of memes in politics.
Huge thanks to Francesca Chambers for inviting us!
38. DRAB: Old worn out memes that CPAC is just discovering.
39. FAB: Matching turban and pants.
40. DRAB: Every CPAC worker having to wear this highly embroidered shirt.
41. FAB: This colonial patriot checking his iPhone.
42. DRAB: Ben Franklin with a huge, worried face.
43. FAB: Sarah Palin chugging a Big Gulp on stage.
44. DRAB: Sarah Palin making a strange joke about her “rack” and her husband’s “rifle.”
45. CPAC 2013!
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.