1. Wednesday, Michelle Obama had her annual Christmas decorating day at the White House where she invites children to decorate Christmas ornaments.
2. Upon meeting two year old Ashtyn Gardner of Mobile, Alabama, Sunny, the Obama’s new dog, jumped on her:
The girl tripped and fell down.
3. That led to this: The most important photo of all White House photos.
Here is a breakdown.
4. Michelle Obama: Realizing that this will look bad.
5. Navy Officer Guy: Checking out the situation.
6. Nonchalance Boy: “wut?”
7. Nonchalance Boy 2: “huh?’
8. Reporter Girl: BEST.DAY.OF.LIFE.
9. Camera Guy: BEST.DAY.OF.LIFE.
10. The Three Chefs: All hitting the same note.
11. Little girl says: “At least I gots my SWAG bag.”
12. And Sunny says: “GRRUUURRKKKKKI”
13. HAPPY ENDING: Michelle hugged the girl after the ordeal and all was right again.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›