1. Wednesday, Michelle Obama had her annual Christmas decorating day at the White House where she invites children to decorate Christmas ornaments.
2. Upon meeting two year old Ashtyn Gardner of Mobile, Alabama, Sunny, the Obama’s new dog, jumped on her:
The girl tripped and fell down.
3. That led to this: The most important photo of all White House photos.
Here is a breakdown.
4. Michelle Obama: Realizing that this will look bad.
5. Navy Officer Guy: Checking out the situation.
6. Nonchalance Boy: “wut?”
7. Nonchalance Boy 2: “huh?’
8. Reporter Girl: BEST.DAY.OF.LIFE.
9. Camera Guy: BEST.DAY.OF.LIFE.
10. The Three Chefs: All hitting the same note.
11. Little girl says: “At least I gots my SWAG bag.”
12. And Sunny says: “GRRUUURRKKKKKI”
13. HAPPY ENDING: Michelle hugged the girl after the ordeal and all was right again.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›