1. Wednesday, Michelle Obama had her annual Christmas decorating day at the White House where she invites children to decorate Christmas ornaments.
3. That led to this: The most important photo of all White House photos.
Here is a breakdown.
4. Michelle Obama: Realizing that this will look bad.
5. Navy Officer Guy: Checking out the situation.
6. Nonchalance Boy: “wut?”
7. Nonchalance Boy 2: “huh?’
8. Reporter Girl: BEST.DAY.OF.LIFE.
9. Camera Guy: BEST.DAY.OF.LIFE.
10. The Three Chefs: All hitting the same note.
11. Little girl says: “At least I gots my SWAG bag.”
12. And Sunny says: “GRRUUURRKKKKKI”
13. HAPPY ENDING: Michelle hugged the girl after the ordeal and all was right again.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️