1. On Monday, Booz Allen Hamilton took to Facebook to confirm that Edward Snowden, the NSA source, was one of its employees and to condemn his actions.
2. This prompted those with a connection to the company to jump into the conversation.
3. And some strange job applications.
4. It also led to some current and former Booz Allen employees venting on Facebook. One was more concerned about Snowden’s salary than his leaking NSA data.
5. Other former Booz employees openly questioned Snowden’s claims.
Different colors represent different commenters.
6. But they do agree that Snowden is a “douche” who will cause some headaches for current employees.
7. And Snowden says:
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.