1. On Monday, Booz Allen Hamilton took to Facebook to confirm that Edward Snowden, the NSA source, was one of its employees and to condemn his actions.
2. This prompted those with a connection to the company to jump into the conversation.
3. And some strange job applications.
4. It also led to some current and former Booz Allen employees venting on Facebook. One was more concerned about Snowden’s salary than his leaking NSA data.
5. Other former Booz employees openly questioned Snowden’s claims.
Different colors represent different commenters.
6. But they do agree that Snowden is a “douche” who will cause some headaches for current employees.
7. And Snowden says:
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.