Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius had a rough day in Congress today, testifying on the dysfunctional state of Obamacare.
Here is some shade that she threw at Congress.
2. This open-mouthed face scratch.
Shade level: Someone spilling ice cream on your floor.
3. This “Are you fucking kidding me” look.
Shade level: Watching a meter maid give you a parking ticket.
4. This time she stuck her tongue out.
Shade level: Watching your kids’ soccer team lose.
5. This disbelieving head shake.
Shade level: Getting a DVD for Christmas.
6. This back arch.
Shade level: Your friend borrowing your car and not filling it up with gas.
7. This one-finger head scratch.
Shade level: Someone using the last of the Sriracha.
8. This long blink.
Shade level: Your best friend getting engaged to that guy that you hate.
9. This faux smile.
Shade level: RuPaul.
“I’m done here.”
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›