Where college sorority girls come to D.C. and try to make it “on staff.”
Lots of fake IDs and shared housing. Many trips to Georgetown.
Every season ends with the interns going home and lower level staffers on the Hill calling them.
2. Real Tourists of D.C.
Cameras follow around D.C.’s most popular tour companies, showing the lovable exploits of tourists from around the globe.
Taking pictures with iPads and making phallic motions with the monuments, there is no Segway spill the cameras will miss.
3. Extreme Happy Hour Catering
You know all those free industry happy hours you get blasted at? People actually have to plan those.
The series will follow around six catering companies competing for the taste buds of thankless, impoverished staffers all over D.C. It will be like Iron Chef, but the judges will be lobbyists, lawyers, and interns.
Ultimate goal of the show: To make everyone go to work like this in the morning
4. Surviving On A Hill Salary
Lets follow around some staff assistants making 26K a year trying to make it in one of the most expensive cities in America.
And every show can end with the staffers saying:
5. The Real Househusbands of Dupont
6. Metro’s Got Talent
Mind-blowing acts gather in front of judges for a shot at being named D.C.’s “Most Talented.”
From street performers, to drunk guys singing on the Metro, all are welcome to show their love of the 202. The winner gets to perform on the Red Line morning commute without police harassment!
And guess who judges the competition?
I mean, what else are they doing?
7. Crisis Comms Team
A behind the scenes look at the D.C. messaging machine with a real life Nick Naylor.
Did your boss tweet a picture of his member? Get caught with a freezer full of money? Toe tap in the Minneapolis airport bathroom? You need D.C. Crisis Comms Team!
8. Joe and Bo: Time Mysteries
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›