Every season ends with the interns going home and lower level staffers on the Hill calling them.
2. Real Tourists of D.C.
3. Extreme Happy Hour Catering
You know all those free industry happy hours you get blasted at? People actually have to plan those.
The series will follow around six catering companies competing for the taste buds of thankless, impoverished staffers all over D.C. It will be like Iron Chef, but the judges will be lobbyists, lawyers, and interns.
4. Surviving On A Hill Salary
5. The Real Househusbands of Dupont
6. Metro’s Got Talent
7. Crisis Comms Team
8. Joe and Bo: Time Mysteries
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵