7. Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX), age 38, loved Transformers.
6. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), age 35, loved Voltron
And for clarity “the lions not cars.”
5. Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI), age 33, loved Duck Tales
Among many others.
4. Rep. Joe Kennedy (D-MA), age 32 loved Calvin and Hobbes.
3. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), age 32, loved The Simpsons.
2. Rep. Aaron Shock (R-IL), age 31, loved Donald Duck.
1. Rep. Patrick Murphy(D-FL), age 30, loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›