7. Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX), age 38, loved Transformers.
6. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), age 35, loved Voltron
And for clarity “the lions not cars.”
5. Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI), age 33, loved Duck Tales
Among many others.
4. Rep. Joe Kennedy (D-MA), age 32 loved Calvin and Hobbes.
3. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), age 32, loved The Simpsons.
2. Rep. Aaron Shock (R-IL), age 31, loved Donald Duck.
1. Rep. Patrick Murphy(D-FL), age 30, loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.