Welcome to politics 101 with the Dowager Countess of Grantham.
1. Be patriotic.
PBS, Carnival Film & Television Limited 2011 for MASTERPIECE, Nick Briggs / AP
16. Make this your motto: “Why does everyday involve a fight with an American?”
21. Remember this sage advice:
22. Make campaign materials like this:
23. Do this when someone asks you to raise taxes on the middle class.
24. Be politely proud of where you came from.
25. Make this face when leadership does something stupid.
Make this face when Vice President Joe Biden enters the room.
28. Never miss a breakfast/ lunch/ dinner with constituents.
29. Remember this whenever you are writing a speech.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??