1. Because they will know if you’re on Facebook during work.
2. And you cannot talk sh*t about your manager or you are bound to get fired.
3. Because if you post something that was meant to be a private message, they will know your dirty secrets.
4. They will know when you’re lying to them about missing work.
6. When you write on a brand’s wall, your boss can see it. And they will learn things about you they wish they hadn’t.
7. Someone could comment about personal drama on your status.
9. Because sometimes you might forget that you’re friends in the first place.
11. Watching Socialcam videos will definitely come up in their News Feed.
12. And Graph Search will let them know what you really like.
13. Because sometimes you think Facebook is Google, and now they know your search history.
14. Your friends will always comment with sexual innuendo.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›