1. Laconia Municipal Airport: Location Laconia, New Hampshire
It’s the FBO, which is like a service station for airports, closest to Lake Winnepesaukee, about an hour drive around the lake from Mitt Romney’s Wolfeboro home. There were a couple of flights scheduled from Massachusetts today. Also a flight that came from Palm Coast, Florida. Yesterday, a flight came from DC.
2. Mountain View Airport: Location Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
Only 15 minutes from Romney’s home in New Hampshire. It is a much smaller airfield. It had some flights over the weekend, but none yesterday or today.
3. Concord Municipal Airport: Location Concord, New Hampshire
About an hour from Mitt Romney’s Wolfeboro home, but it receives fewer notable flights than Laconia.
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›