2. Harry Truman hanging out shirtless on the presidential yacht wearing loafers while touring Bermuda:
4. President Kennedy and his wife watching the America’s Cup Race off Rhode Island:
5. Lyndon Johnson presenting a young boy a basket of puppies:
6. Richard Nixon playing the piano at the Grand Ole Opry House:
10. George H.W. Bush and his sons bro-ing out on a motorboat:
12. George W. Bush embracing a child in an orphanage in Zambia:
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›