2. Harry Truman hanging out shirtless on the presidential yacht wearing loafers while touring Bermuda:
4. President Kennedy and his wife watching the America’s Cup Race off Rhode Island:
5. Lyndon Johnson presenting a young boy a basket of puppies:
6. Richard Nixon playing the piano at the Grand Ole Opry House:
10. George H.W. Bush and his sons bro-ing out on a motorboat:
12. George W. Bush embracing a child in an orphanage in Zambia:
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›