1. 9% say the government adds fluoride to the water supply for evil reasons.
2. 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the US government covered it up.
3. 20% of voters say that there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism.
5. 13% of voters said Obama was the anti-Christ. This number went up to 22% when it was just Romney voters.
8. 15% of voters say the government adds mind-controlling technology to television broadcasts.
9. 5% of voters believe that exhaust from airplanes is actually chemical spray the government is using for undisclosed sinister reasons.
11. 15% of voters think the pharmaceutical industry “invents” new diseases to make more money.
Read the rest of the poll here.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.