1. 9% say the government adds fluoride to the water supply for evil reasons.
2. 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the US government covered it up.
3. 20% of voters say that there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism.
5. 13% of voters said Obama was the anti-Christ. This number went up to 22% when it was just Romney voters.
8. 15% of voters say the government adds mind-controlling technology to television broadcasts.
9. 5% of voters believe that exhaust from airplanes is actually chemical spray the government is using for undisclosed sinister reasons.
11. 15% of voters think the pharmaceutical industry “invents” new diseases to make more money.
Read the rest of the poll here.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›