1. 9% say the government adds fluoride to the water supply for evil reasons.
2. 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the US government covered it up.
3. 20% of voters say that there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism.
4. 7% of voters said that the moon landing was fake.
5. 13% of voters said Obama was the anti-Christ. This number went up to 22% when it was just Romney voters.
7. 14% of all voters believe in the existence of Bigfoot.
8. 15% of voters say the government adds mind-controlling technology to television broadcasts.
9. 5% of voters believe that exhaust from airplanes is actually chemical spray the government is using for undisclosed sinister reasons.
11. 15% of voters think the pharmaceutical industry “invents” new diseases to make more money.
Read the rest of the poll here.
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›