3. Newbusters hit the press for “disingenuously reporting the Hillary excuse for not testifying without the slightest bit of skepticism.”
4. Charles Krauthammer called Clinton’s concussion “acute Benghazi allergy” Sean Hannity added “let’s see the medical report on that.”
5. John Bolton called it “diplomatic illness.”
6. Outgoing Congressman Allen West said “I’m not a doctor, but it seems as though – that the Secretary of State has come down with a case of Benghazi flu.”
7. The Daily Caller’s Jim Treacher demanded to see her medical report to believe she was ill.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›