3. Newbusters hit the press for “disingenuously reporting the Hillary excuse for not testifying without the slightest bit of skepticism.”
4. Charles Krauthammer called Clinton’s concussion “acute Benghazi allergy” Sean Hannity added “let’s see the medical report on that.”
5. John Bolton called it “diplomatic illness.”
6. Outgoing Congressman Allen West said “I’m not a doctor, but it seems as though – that the Secretary of State has come down with a case of Benghazi flu.”
7. The Daily Caller’s Jim Treacher demanded to see her medical report to believe she was ill.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.