1. Obama today: I’m the same guy I was 10-12 years ago.
3. Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right.
4. Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana.
6. Obama in 2004: Says he does not opposes cracking down on businesses that hire illegal immigrants
7. Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration “hides behind executive privilege.” He later asserted it on Fast and Furious.
8. Obama in 2008: I oppose an individual mandate.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- Europe's busiest sexual health clinic in London has accidentally revealed the identities of nearly 800 HIV-positive patients in a group email. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›