1. Obama 2008:”The first thing I’ll do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act.”
2. Obama 2009: “The Freedom of Choice Act is not my highest legislative priority.”
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸