1. In 1994 Mitt Romney debate Ted Kennedy over guns, crime.
2. Romney in 2002 supports tough guns laws, won’t chip away at them
3. Mitt Romney wanted federal ballistic fingerprinting in 2002
4. His 2002 website page on the issues on gun control
5. Romney 2005 press release signing off on an assault weapons ban
6. Romney in 2007 falsely claims he owes a gun, goes hunting, and is a member of the NRA
7. Romney in 2007 on the NRA, assault weapons bans
8. 2007 tape to the NRA
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com