1. In 1994 Mitt Romney debate Ted Kennedy over guns, crime.
2. Romney in 2002 supports tough guns laws, won’t chip away at them
3. Mitt Romney wanted federal ballistic fingerprinting in 2002
4. His 2002 website page on the issues on gun control
5. Romney 2005 press release signing off on an assault weapons ban
6. Romney in 2007 falsely claims he owes a gun, goes hunting, and is a member of the NRA
7. Romney in 2007 on the NRA, assault weapons bans
8. 2007 tape to the NRA
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- At least 52 inmates were killed and 12 others injured when a riot broke out between gangs in a Mexico prison.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸