1. 1994:Mitt Romney debates Ted Kennedy over guns, crime.
3. 2002:Romney in a debate says he supports tough guns laws, won’t chip away at them as Govenror
4. 2002:Romney calls for a federal ballistic fingerprinting in program in the wake of the DC sniper shootings.
6. Obama in 2004: The government can’t confiscate all gun, but we need to ban assault weapons.
7. 2004:Obama debates Alan Keyes on gun control, says assault weapons only have one purpose, to kill people.
9. 2007: Obama says gun owners have nothing to fear from an Obama Administration, supports owning hand guns, hunting rifles.
10. 2007:Romney falsely claims he owes a gun, goes hunting, and is a member of the NRA.
11. 2007:Romney says “I don’t line up 100% with the NRA on every issue” and “I support the assault weapons ban.”
12. 2008:Obama says we need a common sense approach to gun control.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.