1. 1994:Mitt Romney debates Ted Kennedy over guns, crime.
3. 2002:Romney in a debate says he supports tough guns laws, won’t chip away at them as Govenror
4. 2002:Romney calls for a federal ballistic fingerprinting in program in the wake of the DC sniper shootings.
5. 2002:Romney’s campaign website page on the issues on gun control says Romney supports banning assault weapons.
6. Obama in 2004: The government can’t confiscate all gun, but we need to ban assault weapons.
7. 2004:Obama debates Alan Keyes on gun control, says assault weapons only have one purpose, to kill people.
8. 2005:Romney signs off on a permanent assault weapons ban in Massachusetts.
9. 2007: Obama says gun owners have nothing to fear from an Obama Administration, supports owning hand guns, hunting rifles.
10. 2007:Romney falsely claims he owes a gun, goes hunting, and is a member of the NRA.
11. 2007:Romney says “I don’t line up 100% with the NRA on every issue” and “I support the assault weapons ban.”
12. 2008:Obama says we need a common sense approach to gun control.
13. 2011:Obama tells Jim Brady he is working on gun control “under the radar.”
14. 2012:Romney no longer supports an assault weapons ban and says the best way to stop gun violence is to “vigorously enforce our laws.”
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!