1. Mitt Romney’s 1994 interview with Bay Windows.
3. Romney’s 2002 Pride Weekend flier.
4. Romney’s 2002 “on the issues” page on gay rights.
5. Romney in 2003: I agree with 3000 years of recorded history. Marriage is a union between a man and a woman.
6. Mitt Romney testifying against gay marriage in 2004: The children of America have a right to have a mother and a father.
7. A 2006 rally led by Romney against gay marriage.
8. Mitt Romney in 2009: There should be a national standard against gay marriage.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!