1. Some guy named Todd said the Clintons shouldn’t over promise on health care reform about keeping your doctor or your plan.
2. In one memo, a Clinton aide discusses Hillary Clinton using “Internet” to reach “young women.” The aide said the document was becoming “a very popular mode of communication.”
3. Then-White House aide and now-Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel had a delicate way of dealing with NRA president Charlton Heston: “Shove it up his ass.”
via Mother Jones
4. White House speechwriter David Shipley said Bill Clinton could heal the racial divide with a speech following after the O.J. trial.
5. Hillary Clinton aides considered having her make a cameo appearance on Home Improvement.
6. Hillary Clinton thought the individual mandate was bad (back when it was a Republican idea).
7. In a memo, a Hillary Clinton aide gave a detailed rundown of which reporters on a trip were friendly to Clinton.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!