1. In Ohio, Biden talks about ads being run “here in Iowa.”
2. Biden in Virginia says “we can win North Carolina again.”
3. Biden at Wright State, which is in Ohio, twice says he is campaigning at Wayne State, which is Michigan.
4. Biden in Florida cites “the Cleveland Plain Dealer, one of the major newspapers in this state.” The Plain Dealer is in Ohio.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.