2. “The Government of Zambia is beginning to spread the Pink Ribbon-Red Ribbon Campaign throughout the country. We need to make people aware of this clinic so that they come here and get screened,” Bush said according to the Times of Zambia.
3. “We believe that all life is precious and we love coming back to Zambia. This facility was pretty run down and it needed help hence it has been cleaned with love,” he added.
21. The former president attended a Catholic Church service in Livingstone, Zambia as well. “The church service was beautiful and I am glad we went there,” Bush said.
All photos via the Bush Presidential Center Flickr feed and used with permission.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.