1. The Empire State Building began the evening lit up in red, white, and blue…
CNN rigged the top of the skyscraper to display election results throughout the night. The spire was lit red for Romney victories and blue for Obama.
2. And ended the night in all blue.
3. Here’s a GIF of the transformation…
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›