BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez named in Providence police report regarding nightclub disturbance in May. Gun (not his) recovered at scene. #wbz
1. The Patriots tight end was recently questioned at length by police about the murder of Odin Lloyd, who was dating the sister of Hernandez’s girlfriend.
Sports Illustrated reported that what initially connected Hernandez to the case was a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island plates that police had been searching for.
2. On Tuesday night, police officers were once again at Hernandez’s home and others could be seen inside, CBS Boston reports.
They walked around the driveway and in the garage with flashlights, and one officer took a box out of the house.
3. Hernandez was at a bar with the victim the night he was murdered, according to Fox 25 in Boston, and they left the bar together with two other men.
The victim, Odin Lloyd.
4. Since news of the investigation broke, Hernandez has been named in two other previously unknown incidents. Alexander S. Bradley, a 30-year-old Connecticut native, says Hernandez shot him in the face outside Tootsie’s, a strip club in Miami.
Investigators had initially deemed the case inactive because Bradley said he didn’t want to talk anymore because he was in pain and then was uncooperative in the hospital.
5. Bradley, who lost his right eye and has undergone multiple surgeries to reconstruct the area of his face around the eye, is suing Hernandez, USA Today reports:
Last week, attorneys for Bradley filed a lawsuit in a South Florida district court alleging it was Hernandez who aimed and fired a gun at Bradley while they were in a vehicle traveling from Miami toward Palm Beach, after a night of partying at strip clubs on about Feb. 13. Bradley was found alone in an alley behind a John Deere shop, bleeding from his head and right hand, at 6:47 a.m. Feb. 13. Riviera Beach is about an hour north of Miami.