1. On Wednesday, Pope Francis was given a life-size chocolate pope, created by amateur chocolatiers over four weeks.
2. The delicious pope was brought to life using 1.5 tons of cocoa by students at Accademia of Maestri Cioccolatieri.
3. The Chocolate Pope encounter was turned into an anime battle.
5. And was foretold by a 2006 Electric Six song.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›