1. On Wednesday, Pope Francis was given a life-size chocolate pope, created by amateur chocolatiers over four weeks.
2. The delicious pope was brought to life using 1.5 tons of cocoa by students at Accademia of Maestri Cioccolatieri.
3. The Chocolate Pope encounter was turned into an anime battle.
5. And was foretold by a 2006 Electric Six song.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria and expanded humanitarian aid, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.