1. The father of Adam Lanza said Friday he will release his son’s medical records to a commission reviewing the Sandy Hook shooting.
The Lanza home in Newtown, Conn.
2. Adam Lanza was the gunman responsible for a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School that ended in the deaths of 20 children and six adults nearly 13 months ago.
A drawing is pictured in the Lanza home in Newtown, Conn. in this evidence photo released by the Conn. State Police on Dec. 27, 2013.
3. Mental health experts on the commission want to examine the records for any gaps in Lanza’s treatment and gain further insight into his mental health.
A book is pictured in the Lanza home in this evidence photo released by the Conn. State Police on Dec. 27, 2013.
4. A report issued in November stated that Lanza had been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in 2005 and his mother claimed that he had “no emotions or feelings.”
Adam Lanza is seen in a photo released by Western Connecticut State University.
5. Peter Lanza is encouraging mental health professionals that worked with his son to assist in the medical record review. Commission member Dr. Harold Schwartz said he hoped Peter Lanza would also personally discuss his son’s treatment
Undated photo of Peter Lanza as he appears on his Linkedin profile.
6. Hamden Mayor Scott Jackson said he expects the commission to present its recommendations on mental health and safety near the end of March.
A sign welcoming visitors to Sandy Hook in Newtown, Conn. on Dec. 14, 2013.