1. Welcome to Frankie’s Sports Pub
Frankie Sports Bar and Grill in Olympia appears to be the first restaurant or bar in Washington state to offer medical marijuana patients a place to light up and smoke their own personal stash. “Friends of Frankie’s” is a private room available for a $10 annual membership fee and opened on December 9, 2012.
3. Meet Robert Badillo - Inhale!
4. HOLD IT!!!
5. Meet Frankie’s owner Frank Schnarr with his leather vest.
6. Robert Badillo must be Frankie’s number one customer!
7. “Friends of Frankie’s” member Russell Diercks relaxing and smoking a bowl.
8. A customer just heating up a pipe. Nothing to see here. Move along folks.
9. Tip your bartender at Frankie’s with weed.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰