1. Welcome to Frankie’s Sports Pub
Frankie Sports Bar and Grill in Olympia appears to be the first restaurant or bar in Washington state to offer medical marijuana patients a place to light up and smoke their own personal stash. “Friends of Frankie’s” is a private room available for a $10 annual membership fee and opened on December 9, 2012.
3. Meet Robert Badillo - Inhale!
4. HOLD IT!!!
5. Meet Frankie’s owner Frank Schnarr with his leather vest.
6. Robert Badillo must be Frankie’s number one customer!
7. “Friends of Frankie’s” member Russell Diercks relaxing and smoking a bowl.
8. A customer just heating up a pipe. Nothing to see here. Move along folks.
9. Tip your bartender at Frankie’s with weed.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- People trolled the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency for tweeting elements of the historic Osama bin Laden raid in Pakistan five years ago.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘