1. 3 To 4 Million People In North And South America Could Become Infected With Zika In The Next Year
2. Americans: Don’t Panic Over Zika Just Yet
3. These Heartbreaking Pictures Show The Effects Of The Zika Virus
4. Let’s Kill All The Mosquitoes
5. Researchers Weigh Risks Of Zika Spreading At Rio Olympics
6. Stagnant Water Will Be Removed Near The Olympics To Curb Zika Virus
7. Mosquitoes Could Open The Door To A New Debate Over Abortion
8. Zika Virus May Push South America to Loosen Abortion Bans
9. Why Zika May Be As Tough To Beat As Ebola
Virginia Hughes is the science editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Virginia Hughes at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.