1. Same-Sex Marriage Isn’t Bad For Kids — And The Supreme Court Said So
2. Why That Warning About The Dangers Of Skinny Jeans May Be A Big Fat Nothing
3. Sharing Is Magic When Ecologists Meet BronyCon
4. Feds Remove Some — But Not All — Barriers To Pot Research
5. Two Men Just Won $2.2 Million In Landmark (And Very Weird) Genetic Discrimination Lawsuit
6. This Big Pharma Scientist Was Arrested For Making A Date-Rape Drug In His Home
7. Pornucopia: No, Too Much Porn Doesn't Numb Sexual Pleasure
8. These Charts Show You What's Really Warming The World
9. Some People, It Turns Out, Can't Make Mental Images
Virginia Hughes is the science editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Virginia Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.