1. This Famous Ancient “Iceman” Had Ulcer Bacteria In His Gut
2. How Contact Lenses Plucked From A Corpse Helped Close This Murder Case
3. The Lawyer Who Became DuPont’s Worst Nightmare
4. You Can’t Trust What You Read About Nutrition
5. The Incredible Thing We Do During Conversations
6. Yep, 2015 Was The Hottest Year Ever — Here’s Why
7. Green Sunsets Are 100% Real
8. Dutch Study: Most New HIV Infections Could Be Prevented With Pill
9. Government Alcohol Limits Aren’t Meant To Limit Your Alcohol Intake
Virginia Hughes is the science editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Virginia Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.