1. The folks at Mandatory put together this handy dandy map detailing the most awful people in America, state by state.
This isn’t about the rude cashier at the bank around the corner or that guy who stands on the corner yelling tacky things at women all day. We’re talking serial killers, cult leaders, and mass murderers.
Who’s the worst from your state?
UPDATE: Cameron Todd Willingham, listed as Oklahoma’s “worst person,” was in fact executed in Texas for a crime that he may well have not committed — casting some doubt on the research that went into this map. (h/t @radleybalko)
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱