1. The folks at Mandatory put together this handy dandy map detailing the most awful people in America, state by state.
This isn’t about the rude cashier at the bank around the corner or that guy who stands on the corner yelling tacky things at women all day. We’re talking serial killers, cult leaders, and mass murderers.
Who’s the worst from your state?
UPDATE: Cameron Todd Willingham, listed as Oklahoma’s “worst person,” was in fact executed in Texas for a crime that he may well have not committed — casting some doubt on the research that went into this map. (h/t @radleybalko)
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭