Fast-food workers across the country are kind of tired of working full time and still not being able to do things like eat and pay bills and support their families.
Fast food employees have been on strike, demanding that their minimum pay be raised to $15.00 an hour.
The organization Low Pay Is Not OK released a video Tuesday detailing some of the advice McDonald’s gives its workers on how to cope with low pay, rather than giving them more money.
The advice comes via an employee website called the McResource Line.
6. Thank goodness McDonald’s cares as much as it does.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔