HEY! Want more super relatable #naturalhair content? Listen to this episode of Another Round with Heben and Tracy, all about natural hair!
1. Not having to run and hide from the rain.
Remember having to dive for cover or find something to put over your head as soon as the sky threatened rain? Remember having to schedule your outdoor activities around the weather? No more of that! Run around in those life-giving drops.
21. When you straighten your hair and people tell you they like it better natural.
It’s not that you need anyone else’s validation, because your opinion of yourself is the only one that matters. But there’s something awesome in knowing that other people recognize that the way you were made is okay.
22. And best of all: being confident enough in yourself to not care what anyone else thinks of you or your hair.
There’s a special kind of strength that comes with embracing yourself because of how you were made, not in spite of. Congratulations on finding your light and refusing to let others blow it out!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.