1. For his 90th birthday, former president George H.W. Bush decided to do what any normal 90-year-old would do — go skydiving.
He’s no stranger to skydiving. Bush celebrated his 80th and 85th birthdays the same way, and at the age of 20, he had to parachute to safety when his plane was shot down while serving as a pilot in World War II.
3. He soared majestically through the sky, like an eagle on the wings of freedom.
4. Look at how he glides through the atmosphere, regal and undulating, like a human version of an American flag.
5. So graceful.
Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈