1. For his 90th birthday, former president George H.W. Bush decided to do what any normal 90-year-old would do — go skydiving.
He’s no stranger to skydiving. Bush celebrated his 80th and 85th birthdays the same way, and at the age of 20, he had to parachute to safety when his plane was shot down while serving as a pilot in World War II.
3. He soared majestically through the sky, like an eagle on the wings of freedom.
4. Look at how he glides through the atmosphere, regal and undulating, like a human version of an American flag.
5. So graceful.
Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.