2. But after watching a television documentary about children suffering from cancer, Charlie decided to help them by cutting off all of her super-long hair to raise money and make a wig.
Her father, Steve Tillotson, told the Sidmouth Herald: “She came up to me a couple of weeks later and said, ‘Daddy, would you mind if I had all my hair cut off for children with cancer?’ I welled up.”
6. While Charlie is still getting used to her short hair, people from the community are sending her flowers and chocolates for her generosity, the Sidmouth Herald reports.
They also bought Charlie a dress and a tiara so she could feel like a real princess at this year’s Sidmouth Carnival.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥