3. The executive chef, Aquiles Chavez, said the decision was a “tough” but necessary one, reported KHOU.com
The decision was made after several complaints from regular customers about noisy kids. Chavez told Khou:
“We find children that are crying, some kids running under tables, and our customers don’t like,” Chavez said. “Seven o’clock is not a time for children, especially when we serve drinks and wine.”
5. Almost everyone is grateful for the decision according to user comments on the restaurant’s post.
11. Almost everyone.
13. But the rest were really supportive, including this guy:
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎