1. Mark Zuckerberg reprimanded Facebook employees for crossing off “Black Lives Matter” slogans and replacing them with “All Lives Matter” on a company building, according to an internal memo.
2. The memo — first reported by Gizmodo and confirmed by BuzzFeed News — was posted to a private company page. “There have been several recent instances of people crossing out ‘black lives matter’ and writing ‘all lives matter’ on the walls at MPK,” it read.
MPK refers to Facebook’s building in Menlo Park, California.
3. “We’ve never had rules around what people can write on our walls — we expect everybody to treat each other with respect,” Zuckerberg wrote, calling the incidents “disrespectful” and “malicious.”
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷